Let's Pro Stitch Both Pro Stitcher Classes July 26 & 27, 2019
Grand Opening Special!
We are excited to be the North West Indiana Handi Quilter Authorized Sales, Service and Education Center.
We are offering these discounted classes as a part of our Grand Opening.
INTRODUCTION TO THE PRO-STITCHER – ALL DAY CLASS
Part 1 - Overview
Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for each function is easy and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or considering a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with a Pro-Stitcher. New owners – start here!
• Overview of support resources available on-line
• Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
• Fit a design to a block using Skew and Resize, XForm and Align • Demonstration of the Pro-Stitcher Simulator
• Overview of Art & Stitch
Part 2 – Let’s Quilt -
This class of quilting applications is an extension of Part 1 and addresses specific functions and basic techniques a quilter will use on a regular basis to finish quilts with the HQ Pro-Stitcher. Tips and shortcuts for using features of the program are included.
• What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop? • The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
• Using Skew 1 vs Skew 2
• Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge-to-edge designs
• Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move and Channel Locks
PROGRESSIVE QUILTING WITH THE PRO-STITCHER
After you’ve mastered dropping block designs and quilting edge to edge with the Pro-Stitcher, you’re now ready to expand and strengthen your skills. This class focuses on in-depth aspects of specific functions of the Pro-Stitcher. Learn how to create continuous border and corner designs; easily digitize your own designs using the features under the Record menu; and quilt on-point designs and areas larger than the throat-space of your machine.
• Working with border and corner units
• Managing “wonky” borders and blocks
• Quilting areas larger than the throat-space of your machine • Quilting on point designs, sashings and triangles
• Recording your own designs with Pro-Stitcher
9-Noon & 1:30-4:30
Terms and Conditions
Both Pro Stitcher Classes (12 Hours)
Classes are attended by enrolled students only.
Guest are allowed for drop off and pickup only.
Students are responsible for their own lodging and transportation.
You can securely pay with PayPal, Credit Card or Apple Pay.
Refund policy is as follows:
Request for refunds 31 days before class will be fully refunded minus a $20 cancellation fee.
No refunds given 30 days before class.
If you must cancel 30 days before class, and you find a replacement, we must be notified immediately of the replacement’s name, address, phone number, and email address. It is your responsibility to collect payment from your replacement as NO REFUND will be made from QA.